As part of its projects, many of which involve a contribution from information technology, we are looking for a senior consultant to take charge of integrated change management activities for the deployment of an ERP solution at the regional and international levels. You will act as a facilitator to mobilize and promote the adherence of managers, employees and all stakeholders to the requested changes. In general, you will organize and coordinate the integrated change management activities of the project to which you will be assigned. You will participate in the various project committees, working groups and meetings to promote organizational efficiency and its continuous development.
Responsibilities / Deliverables:
- Develop the integrated change management (ICM) strategy;
- Identify the change management activities to be carried out during the project and assess the effort required;
- Produce integrated change management plans, including information, participation, communication, support and training plans and activities;
- Integrate the change management plans into the project delivery plan;
- Contribute to ensuring that the activities of the integrated change management plan are consistent for the target groups they concern in the project;
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and mapping;
- Produce detailed analyses of the organizational and human impacts of the change with the concerned actors;
- Execute the change management activities identified in the integrated change management plan;
- Develop and maintain an integrated vision of the changes within the project and take into account the known organizational transversal impacts in the evolution of the project;
- Propose and contribute to the implementation of the various actions required to better manage the risks, issues and human impacts;
- Collaborate in the preparation of the project closing report by identifying successes, shortcomings, lessons learned and recommendations.
- Undergraduate degree in human resources management, administration (human resources option), industrial relations, organizational psychology or other relevant field
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in change management
- Experience in change management on an ERP project is an
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.