This position is responsible for effectively managing and ordering inventory on hand for manufacturing requirements, inventory accuracy, pick, stage and load outbound shipments and supporting Supervisors.
- Lead and set an example of Health and Safety discipline throughout the facility utilizing the 7 Safety Measures
- Support, participate, and conduct root cause/corrective action investigations for the Cycle Count program.
- Perform cycle counts as required, identify concerns and issues with inventory
- Identify and be an active member of the team to resolve opportunities for process improvement opportunities within the warehouse and plant floor.
- Support Warehouse Personnel
- Print delivery notes using SAP
- Pick, stage, scan and Print Bills of lading for outgoing shipments to warehouse, vendors and customers
- Confirm and verify outgoing paperwork matches what has been loaded
- Combine cases for orders on pallets
- Move product within the warehouse and plant utilizing the forklift safely
- Follow FIFO
- Clean and organize warehouse
- Load and unload trucks in a timely fashion
- Conduct Kanban, run reports and order materials from outside warehouse
- Pick up and deliver goods as required with 5-tonne straight truck
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to create logically ordered objectives.
- Good, sound problem-solving techniques.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, primarily Excel as well as SAP experience
- Excellent basic Mathematical skills.
- Preference given to candidates with a technical background and experience working with automated machines.
- Valid "G" driver's license with clean abstract. Preference with 5-tonne truck experience.
- Flexibility to work various shifts for specified periods of time.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
- Forklift License with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- May be required to work overtime with paid compensation to meet business needs.
- Lifting or moving up to 65lbs
- This position may be exposed to elements such as noise, dust, odors and fumes.
Dispensing, Brantford ON, ability to work at other SC Johnson Professional locations if requested
Job Type: Full-time
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Valid G Drivers license with clean abstract (Required)
- Forklift license with 2 years experience (Required)