Synergy Projects Ltd
- Apply Occupational Health & Safety Act, Regulation and Code and company safety policy related to all aspects of construction.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Prepare layout in accordance to building codes and project specifications.
- Maintain, repair and renovate commercial and light industrial structures.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, concrete and other designated materials for structural and architectural components.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Perform construction/renovation/demolition activities.
- Fit trim and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, cabinetry, molding and hardware.
- Install architectural materials and components as required, flooring, wall coverings, etc.
- Mix, pour, and spread construction materials.
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, shoring and barricades as required.
- Operate equipment, secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
- Perform and coordinate excavating activities at construction sites as required.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Coordinate and perform tasks for demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials.
- Remove rubble and other debris using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as required.
- Tend site machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, pumps and heaters. Perform basic maintenance related to their operation.
- Clean up construction debris and remove materials to refuse container.
- Oil and grease construction mobile powered equipment as required.
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
- Use a variety of power tools and equipment to complete the assigned construction tasks.
Carpenter Qualification & Experience requirements
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00 to $38.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Carpentry: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)