30,000- 35,000 per annum + Competitive commission , Full time
The core function of the Sales Executive is to strategically identify, travel across North America ,prospect, and grow the commercial business. Through lead generation across Canada and International regions and relationship-based selling this position will identify and build strategic relationships to uncover new business opportunities, analyze customer needs, identify and work with the team to customize products to win new accounts .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Displays a focused and consistently enthusiastic approach to developing contacts, meeting potential new prospects and networking with customers and acquaintances focused on business development.
- Responds in a timely, complete, and professional manner to all inquiries and communications between the customers, prospects, and the company.
- Generates leads and opportunities through travel , professional contacts, dedicated prospecting, and cold-calling and drives brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking and associations.
- Continually maintains knowledge of customer business issues, market dynamics, company vision, the competition, sales strategy, as well as products and services
- Assists in planning and coordinating trade shows and events. Will represent the company at trade shows and events as needed.
- Identifies and fosters potential relationships with Wholesalers, distributors , head shops and key people that have high levels of influence or decision-making authority, influencing them to purchase products and services.
- Creates and continually updates/maintains a structured sales plan.
-Bachelors degree or Diploma or Equivalent
-Minimum 3 years of experience in sales or Business development .
-Excellent Communication skills
-Proficient in MS- OFFICE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Required)