Leasepath is the 100% Cloud-Hosted, Mobile-Enabled Asset Finance & Leasing Platform for Customer Engagement & Originations. Leasepath Customer Engagement (CRM) enables sales to track and automate follow-ups to ensure our clients win more deals. Leasepath uses combination of technology and leasing experience to help clients gain the benefits of modern technology.
Leasepath is a front-end leasing solution developed as an extension of Microsoft Dynamics 365, by Turnford Systems Inc. Turnford Systems was established in 1998 to develop technology and e-commerce solutions for the finance and leasing industry. Leasepath has office locations in Canada, USA, and UK.
· 3+ years of experience in a software products company or in the Asset Finance / Equipment Finance & Leasing industry as an implementation consultant, business analyst, solution architect, product manager, consultant, or similar
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, commerce, technology or a related field; International accounting and professional finance designation is a plus.
· Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, Conduct business and technical studies,
· Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions,
· Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery,
· Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware,
· Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches,
· Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle,
· Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
· Experience in leading customers and development teams to conceptualize, document, design and deliver complex technical and business solutions.
· Experience in consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business solutions for financial companies such as lease, loan, banking, and mortgage products for commercial and retail lending
· Demonstrated track record of driving product development through each step including project planning, milestone identification, task and project estimation, resource coordination, system integrations, quality assurance, cloud implementations, and systems integration
· Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audience
· Knowledge in MS dynamics CRM and Power Platform for configuration of leasing, loan origination, and lease & loan accounting in the commercial equipment finance industry
· Experience in lease and taxation practices of different regions i.e, USA, Canada, Australia, UK.
· Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using relevant agile methods; and prior experience in Scrum methodology.
· Knowledge of Pre-tax/after-tax modeling and pricing, and IFRS and GAAP standards
Company Operating Name: Turnford Systems (Leasepath)
Business Address: 4145 North Service Road, Suite 220, Burlington ON L7L 6A3
Position Title & # Of Vacancies: Implementation/Business Analyst
Terms Of Employment: Full Time / Permanent
Language Of Work: English
Wage : $87,000 / annum
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours weekly
Benefit Package: Medical and Dental
Location Of Work: 4145 North Service Road, Suite 220, Burlington ON L7L 6A3
Remote Work: Remote work available based on the discretion of the management but in-person work also required
Job Contact Information (name of the person): Tamara Kajtez
Email Address: [email protected]
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $87,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person