We are currently looking for an ambitious, energetic, motivating, knowledgeable, charismatic Personal Trainers to join our F45 Kingsland Team. The F45 Trainers play a vital role within the team, to coach classes, work together and deliver the F45 Experience to the community. You will also be working with the Head Trainer/Manager and Sales Manager to foster and retain current members, and welcome new members.
The ideal candidate is energetic and enthusiastic, with excellent verbal communication skills, is able to overcome objections, and have a willingness to grow and foster a thriving membership culture.
- Collaborate with and report to Management team to discuss weekly, and monthly goals
- Ensure that all members are getting attention during class, performing exercises safely and correctly while keeping them motivated and encouraged
- Perform and demonstrate all exercises in class with modifications as needed
- Create an organized, energetic, fun studio experience
Experience & Skills:
- Personal Training Certificate Required (ACE, NASM, CSEP-CPT)
- 2+ years of Personal Training Experience
- Group Class training experience is a bonus
- Willingness to learn and grow within the F45 culture
- Ability to prioritize and meet goals in a fast-paced environment
- A strong interest and passion for the fitness industry
- Hourly - Contract based- $20-25
Please email your cover letter, resume and at least 3 references to our email.
- Bonus program
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Subsidised gym membership
Reference ID: F45 2019kingsland
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour