Being part of the Olympic team brings you connected to a Group of Companies that have been serving proudly the North American Wholesale market for over 50 years. You would be part of a team of engaging, enthusiastic and dedicated people that are committed to collaborating with one another to deliver solutions to our customers.
Olympic and it’s associated companies have focused on designing, building and delivering Industrial and Material Handling products and solutions efficiently to our customers. We have become the industrial supplier of choice for many of North America’s leading distributors & dealers because of our proven performance, continuous improvement, and ability to deliver consistent cost savings to our customers.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Respond to customer inquiries via phone or email through sourcing and quoting products, processing orders and resolving concerns. This includes key responsibilities such as:
- Complete order processing (including freight selection, order reception by phone, e-mail, in-person and invoicing)
- Respond consistently & efficiently to applicable incoming client calls & requests
- Actively increase sales through cross selling and/or upselling
- When and as required, field sales visits will be required
- Complete the quotation/proposal process, working with colleagues & order expediting
- Follow-up on customer quotations
- Maintain superior relationships with customers, working in conjunction with applicable corporate sales managers within
- Updating the company data base
- Actively engage with co-workeers in continuous learning and development, including expanding personal knowledge of the products from the Group of Companies
Requirements of a successful candidate:
- Customer service experience
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication, including written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; and the ability to multi task
- Excellent technical and mechanical aptitude
Assets of a successful candidate:
- Experience within the Industrial Distribution environment.
- Experience working in inside & outside sales
- Strong knowledge of Industrial Distribution and products, preference on Racking.
- Proficiency with MS Office
Attributes of a successful candidate:
- Detail and sales-oriented
- Performance-driven and task-oriented
- Takes initiative and drives for results
- Resilient, and diplomatic when dealing with others
- Curious, probing, inquisitive and eager to learn
- Good team-player with the ability to build strong, functional relationships and work collaboratively
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
We look forward to your interest and applications to follow via email to the writer. Please note that applications will only be accepted online and only those candidates that are selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent