Yoon Clinic - Integrative Pain & Rehabilitation is located in the Burnaby Metrotown area, specializing in pain management and rehabilitation for motor vehicle accidents (MVA) and sports injuries with a group of highly skilled professionals dedicated to providing premium quality healthcare. We collaborate among practitioners (Acupuncturist, Dr. of TCM, Kinesiologist and Registered massage therapist) to help facilitate a faster recovery. All of the therapists take prevention seriously and are here to improve your overall health and well-being.
We are looking for a full-time/part-time Registered Kinesiologist to join our innovative team of healthcare professionals.
- Have an undergraduate degree in kinesiology or human kinetics.
- Registration (in good standing) with the BC Association of Kinesiologists
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Be trained in functional capacity evaluations and demonstrate an understanding of medical conditions, disability management, and appropriate exercise prescription and progression.
- Must possess individual professional liability insurance
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, self-confidence and self-awareness
- minimum 1 year of experience in Kinesiologist/active rehab.
- pilates is an assets
Why Work With Us
- 40/60 - 50/50 - contract depends on your experience
- Flexible work hours
- Billing, reception and laundry are provided
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$40.00 per hour
Covid screening 2 hours prior to the visit. All staff and Patients must wear a face mask at the clinic.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5H 4V7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Physical Health Therapy Occupations: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person