Sales Representative Community-Port Dover
Do you want to be part of a local team that encourages goal-setting and personal growth?
Do you find satisfaction in connecting individuals or businesses within your community to solutions that work best for their needs?
As a Sales Representative (Community), you will be a key member of the Sales Team, reporting to the Sales Manager. Your primary focus is to achieve and exceed sales targets through identifying and fulfilling new customer needs with Execulink’s products and services. You have excellent sales skills supported by detailed product knowledge of the full suite of Execulink’s products - Voice, Data, Video, Mobility.
You will use your own unique skillset, along with inbound and outbound calls, emails etc. to meet and exceed monthly sales quotas. As soon as the sale is made, the account is turned over to the Sales Support team so you can concentrate on what you do best – sales! To succeed in this sales environment you must be a self-motivated hunter!
- Located in Port Dover, Ontario
- Primary business hours are from Monday-Friday 8:30 A.M.- 5:00 P.M.
- You will also be asked to work some evenings and weekends to attend networking events to represent Execulink.
- Full-time, permanent
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Identify new opportunities to drive sales through networking, meetings, inbound/outbound calls, emails, social media etc.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Accountable for sales planning, strategy development and plan implementation
- Maximize sales opportunities with every new customer by performing a needs assessment while using Execulink’s selling techniques and company programs
- Maintain knowledge of competition's offerings, strategies, and plans
- Work outbound call campaigns to exceed corporate targets
What We Offer
- Use of a company laptop and cell-phone
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings as well as participation in a Health and wellness program.
- An employee discount plan for Execulink services, a tuition reimbursement program and interest free computer loans are also available.
What You Offer:
- University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business, preferred
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer in a commission based environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with telecommunications industry experience
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and your own reliable vehicle
How to Apply
In your cover letter, tell us why you would excel as a member of our team! Submit your cover letter and resume for review.
**Execulink is conducting all interviews through video chat in order to comply with COVID-19 precautionary measures. Remote work opportunities are available to some roles to comply with government-regulated social distancing. **
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Work from home opportunities
- Vision care
- On-site parking
- Wellness programs
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Outside Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Port Dover, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's License (Required)