Are you looking to challenge yourself and help out with a long standing company in an exciting field? Join us now at The Home Doctor!
Who We Are:
The Home Doctor Ltd. has been installing and servicing satellite dishes for TV and Internet in Nova Scotia for over 20-years. Satellite is what we do - and we are the best in the business! Our commitment to quality workmanship and enhanced customer service has built a long-lasting reputation and relationship with our valued customers across the region.
We’re proud to be representing Shaw Direct TV & Xplornet High-Speed Internetin Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.
We are looking for a General Labourer/Installer Helper in the Antigonish/Havre Boucher NS area.
What We Are Looking For:
We are searching for an General Labourer/Installer Helper to assist with one of our Satellite Technicians. The candidate we are looking for will be assisting in the daily installations and servicing of Shaw Direct TV & Xplornet High-Speed Internetat customers houses, and will be helping with the building, carrying, lifting, and setup of these dishes, as well as servicing them. The candidate will be taking direction from a Senior Installer on site, and assisting with anything that Installer requires.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Completed High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in Canada
- Clean Criminal Record Check
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Good with Heights and working outside
- A great attitude with an eye for detail
- The ability to work in a team environment or with little supervision
- Professionalism and Cleanliness
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- A great customer service mindset and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and electronic)
What you can expect:
- Paid Training
- Benefits Package (Dental, Medical)
- Life Insurance
- 30-40 Hour Work Weeks
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
- Havre Boucher, NS (Preferred)