Job Description: Unique Fundraising Position - Kipling Subway Station area.
Compensation: Starting at $20.00/Hour (French and Bilingual Campaigns $24.00/Hour)
Employment type: Full-Time
THE ROLE: Outbound non-profit fundraising staff
For our clients, contacting their donors by phone is the NUMBER ONE way they grow and the most cost-effective way to engage their supporters.
We DO NOT perform cold-calling and only contact individuals who have already supported the charities we are serving.
We are looking for outgoing, creative individuals who have a passion for communication and helping others. Being bilingual is an asset, but not required.
Based off of performance and individual situations, there are work from home opportunities. However, training and probationary period must be completed in office.
A resume is required. While we do look at every resume submitted, we only reach out to the applicants we wish to interview. If we have not reached out to you within seven days of when you first applied, then your resume was not selected for an interview.
Amenities: For the pleasure of our staff, we have a 1,000 sq ft lounge, full kitchen, water cooler, Microwave, coffee machine, TV, couches, snack machine, outdoor picnic tables, free parking.
Site Directions: (located 5 minute walk from Kipling station)
1. Get off at Kipling Subway station.
2. Take the escalators or stairs DOWNSTAIRS and exit LEFT (you will see signs for the South Parking Lot)
3. When outside, you will see a bridge. Walk towards it and go under it.
Once under the bridge, you are now on Munster Ave.
4. Keep walking along Munster Ave to the end of Road. We are at 334 Munster Ave, (Shawbridge & Munster)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$24.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Fundraising: 1 year (preferred)
- Call centre: 1 year (preferred)