s a world class asset-based carrier, Charger Logistics specializes in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger Logistics Inc. is a carrier specializing in delivering its customer's assets across North America. With over 15 divisions and over 500 employees, Charger's growth has transformed the business into a world class transport provider.
Charger Logistics is seeking a well-rounded individual able to work in a fast-paced environment to lead the Customer service/ Operations team at the company’s office in Brampton.
- Manage a team of customer service representatives, assign job duties to the representatives, and ensure customer service department is fully functional.
- Facilitate and train new customer service representatives on the client requirements.
- Manage key customer accounts and respond to their queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensuring proactive agreement with client base and managing any escalation for the customer service team
- Lead and develop the customer service team by using innovative and proactive methods to ensure the team achieves core performance standards
- Entering, updating and processing customer orders on various interfaces.
- Monitor and update shipment statuses on the company’s internal applications
- Communicate specific freight requirements and procedures to drivers and ensure customers are well informed
- Coordinate communicate, and initiate follow up with other teams, departments and provide feedback to process improvements and optimization opportunities.
- Monitor evaluate and mange the customer service team and provide coaching as needed.
- 5 plus years of operations/ customer service experience within transportation industry is preferred.
- College Diploma or Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in leading a team.
- Previous experience in the logistics/ supply chain industry an asset.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and adapt to changing rules, regulations and procedures.
- Proven ability to persuade and motivate the team.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Employee Assistance Program
Job Type: Full-time