Orangeville Volkswagen is looking to hire a part time Reception Person. The incumbent must be available to work Monday to Thursday from 4:30pm to 8pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm.
The Reception Person:
- Greets and welcomes each customer who comes into the Dealership in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner.
- Handles all customer inquires by phone and directs them to the correct point of contact.
- Accurately records messages and information and provides the information to the appropriate team member.
- Listens to the customers’ needs and takes appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Handles all customer queries and concerns with a genuine intent to solve their problem in a timely manner.
- Completes administrative paperwork, processes deposits, and files paperwork.
- Receives and processes paperwork from the Finance and Insurance department.
- Prepares licensing for all vehicles sold at least 1 day prior to the scheduled date of delivery.
- Assists with other administrative responsibilities including ordering supplies and coffee station items, and follow up with customers as required.
- Stocks in-coming vehicles - both pre-owned and new.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager, Office Manager, or Sales Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) or working towards a High School Diploma.
- Experience in customer service.
- Experience in reception at a dealership, an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills including superb telephone demeanour and active listen skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others toward a common goal.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a calm demeanour.
- Proven ability to be organized and prioritize tasks.
- Has a keen eye for details.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an upbeat and engaging attitude.
- Flexible and open to change; able to take on special tasks as needed.
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft suite applications i.e., excel, word.
- Able to manage customer complaints and to solve difficult problems.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time