Applus+ is a global leader in the Testing, Inspection and Certification sector delivering non-destructive testing, inspection, engineering, and manpower services to the aerospace, power, and, oil and gas industries. We are a trusted partner who enhances the quality and safety of our clients’ assets and infrastructures while safeguarding their operations. We deliver this through our technical capabilities, innovative approach, and our motivated team who are committed to operational excellence.
Applus+ has achieved a significant global presence and a leading position in its target markets and regions. As a result, our teams have expanded with 19,000 professionals across the world, attracting the very best talent in the industry.
We are currently searching for certified Phased Array Technicians to join our team in Fort McMurray. These positions are available immediately for local and FIFO candidates.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Strong technical background in NDT inspection with a strong focus in advanced NDT methods.
- Interpretation to relevant industry codes, standards and procedures
- Excellent report writing and review skills
- Commitment to quality inspection and reporting
- Excellent customer service focus with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures, including but not limited to Applus Canada's Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Agreements.
Education and work experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in NDT inspection
- 3-5 years’ experience in advanced NDT methods.
- Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) Ultrasonic Testing level II
- PCN Phased Array Level II
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic to strong computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Advanced NDT methods: 3 years (Preferred)
- Non-Destructive Testing: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Fort McMurray, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 (Preferred)