Great Floors is looking to hire in the Strathroy location. Previous knowledge of flooring and or construction admin would be an asset.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Accounts Payable and Receivable will be responsible for processing day-to-day accounts payable/receivable transactions in order to ensure that office finances are maintained in an effective and accurate manner. The ideal candidate must be able to work 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
The specific responsibilities of this position, while not limited to, include:
- Processing day-to-day accounts payable/receivable transactions to ensure that office finances are maintained in an effective and accurate manner
- Prepare and process approved invoices into Floor Manager ensuring account coding and proper matching to PO’s/Invoices
- Receiving and verifying invoices and requisitions
- Processing of invoices according to standard operating procedures, ensuring payments are supported according to established payment policies.
- Performing all accounts payable/receivable clerical duties
- Review and enter invoices as they become available.
- Match invoices to cheques or EFT statements for payment.
- Ensure that invoices are paid on time, and liaison with vendors to resolve discrepancies and other requests.
- Assist with reconciliations, accounts receivable, payroll, and journal entries
- Open & distribute mail
- Mail customer invoices
- File shipping BOL
- Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Vendor Management: 1 year (preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (preferred)