The Community Helpers for Active Participation (CHAP) Worker Registry is a databank of support providers who operate as “Independent Service Providers.”
CHAP Support Providers have a range of skills and qualifications and want to make a difference in the lives of others.
The benefits of being a CHAP support provider include:
Flexible work hours
- Ability to choose your clients
- Work around existing schedules
- Gain experience in the Developmental Services field, Personal Care, Personal Support, and/or Community Engagement
- Access a range of workshops and training available across Ontario
- Willing to obtain a Police Check with vulnerable sector. Must be clear.
For more information please contact: Jeanne at 905-436-3404 or visit the website at www.respiteservices.com/Durham
Job Type: Contract
- Support care: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Durham Region, ON (Required)