JOIN OUR TEAM!
Vernon Petro Pass has an immediate opening for a self motivated, responsible individual for a Team Lead (Full Time Permanent)
Reporting to the Owner/Operator of the Vernon Petro Pass, the Team Lead has a broad range of responsibilities involving operational duties which will include providing exceptional customer service and maintaining the interior and exterior of the Petro Pass location. This role will ensure a consistent and positive experience to our valued clients.
- Provide a positive and professional customer experience.
- Replenish store merchandise i.e., stock shelves, pricing and cleaning to ensure a great shopping experience.
- Complete daily and weekly cardlock inspections while ensuring that the cardlock area is clean, free of snow and debris, oil spills and maintaining all garbage receptacles.
- Maintain the cleanliness of washrooms and retail store areas.
- Inspect all equipment and ensure it’s in working order, complete minor repairs.
- Manage and maintain a small inventory of product goods.
- Assist with monthly inventory count.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Completion of Highschool Diploma
- 2 or more years in a customer service role (a combination of experience and education will be considered)
- Must be physically fit and able to perform lifting duties up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate computer skills and use of POS systems are considered an asset
- Enjoy working in an outdoor environment
To Apply: Please apply in person at the Vernon Petro Pass, 3308 – 48 Avenue.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Discounted or free food
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Computer (MS Word, Outlook & Excel): 1 year (preferred)