The Footing Tube
Upper Kingsclear, NB
Role and Responsibilities
- All aspects of running an office that deals with shipping and receiving of product.
- Accounting (Quick Books) Invoicing/Reconciliation/Posting Payments/ Preparing bank deposits
- Sales (Calls and customer service and inquiries)
- Clerical Duties- email, fax, filing, etc.
- Managing Inventory of products
- Marketing ( creating and designing literature and updating web site)
- Shipping & Receiving ( Manage inventory, verify and confirm orders )
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Grade 12 education, Proficient in Word and Excel programs.
- Proficient in Quick Books or equivalent accounting programs
- Self-motivated, ability to work on your own with little supervision
- Attention to detail, Problem Solving
- Quickly adapt to priority items ( Multi task & Prioritize tasks)
- Customer Service oriented
- Privacy of office information, Documents, finances, etc. (Confidentiality Agreement)
- On Time arrival and departure for work place (Punctual)
- Transportation to and from work (Reliable)
- Verbal and written communication skills
References and Previous work history required
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $30,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year