Riverside Millwork Group is looking for a Trimmers installing interior finishing’s within the residential home construction industry in the following geographical areas:
- Waterloo Region
- Cut, shape and assemble wood materials with shop tools and equipment such as planers, jointers, shapers, routers, sanders and power saws
- Help to read and interpret blueprints for trim and door projects
- Select, measure and mark appropriate materials for interior trimming
- Complete trim/moulding/casing installation including required hardware, with a high attention to detail
- Safe use of appropriate tools to complete the job to company standards
- Successfully troubleshoot issues when they arise by finding quick and accurate solutions
- Work independently to complete installations in an efficient manner
- Communicate effectively with Account Foremen to ensure that all materials required for installation are accounted for.
- Read and interpret blueprints, and/or measure houses to fill out takeoff sheets completely and accurately when required.
- Coordinate with Warehouse to ensure all products required for installation are accounted for
- Handle general customer service and inquiries when required
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- Valid G License with a clean Driver's Abstract & Vehicle Required
- Passion for installing interior finishing’s within the residential home construction industry
- Diploma in woodworking, carpentry, construction, or equivalent work experience in the field is an asset but not necessary
- Experience with Hardware Installation and Caulking
- Robust finish & fine woodworking skills (i.e. trim, table saw, chop saw, etc.)
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50lbs+) on a regular basis
- High degree of integrity, accountability, problem solving skills and creativity
- Strong customer service orientation, geared toward quality workmanship
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Thoroughness and determination
- Mature working attitude with the desire to learn and grow with the organization
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan, and health and dental benefits
- RRSP with Company matching
- Company sponsored social events, snacks and lunches
- Excellent management team with growth opportunities within the organization
We thank you for your interest, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Riverside Millwork Group will provide individual accommodation where needed, keeping in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known.
Riverside Millwork Group is a truly forward-thinking group of companies with over 40 years of success in the building materials and millwork market. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
Our company is in the business of delivering a richer and more personalized customer experience to builders, architects, general contractors and interior designers. Our package of millwork products includes interior and exterior wood doors, interior mouldings, door hardware, closet organizers and custom millwork, hardwood flooring, and millwork installations.
RMG's greatest asset is its people, and we are founded on the principle that each day brings new opportunities for growth and success. In 2018, RMG was listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies (McLean's) with a five-year revenue growth of 253%.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday