Interior Health Physiotherapists work independently and collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team providing physiotherapy services and in guiding work direction to rehabilitation assistant(s). We are building our on Casual employee pool for Kamloops Home Health and invite Physiotherapists to apply.
Casual employment means work requirements can vary between Zero and 37.5 hours per week. Casual employees receive 12.6% of their straight time pay, exclusive of all premiums, in lieu of scheduled vacations and statutory holidays. Eligible days of work are Mondays to Fridays 08:00 to 16:00 hours.
What Will You Work On?
- Physiotherapy assessments of home health clients presenting with a wide range of diagnoses.
- Work collaboratively with the home health team to determine a treatment care plan.
How Will You Create Impact?
- Work with the acute care and residential (short stay bed) teams to optimize access and flow across the healthcare continuum for these clients.
- Align with the Ministry of Health goal of maintaining clients at home with the support they need.
How Will We Help You Grow?
- Support and knowledge sharing from an established interdisciplinary team.
- Be part of the Home Health transformational work to ensure a team based care approach for each home health client.
- Numerous educational opportunities are available as part of this transformation work.
Who Are We Looking For?
- A Physiotherapist that is a team player and open to change and learning opportunities.
Any position that is required to enter a LTC/AL/MH facility to provide services, the successful candidate of that position will be subject to the PHO Order regarding mandatory vaccination.
- Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia (CPTBC).
- Valid Driver’s License.
We welcome applicants with Interim registration and upcoming Masters of Physical Therapy new grads to apply!
Interior Health now offers assistance from an Aboriginal Employment Advisor. If you self-identify as Aboriginal (First Nations, Métis or Inuit) and would like assistance with tips on resume and cover letter writing, the Interior Health application process, or interview readiness, send us your query via email to AboriginalEmployment@interiorhealth.ca to reach an Employment Advisor.