General Labourer/Assembler 2 Afternoon Shift and 1 Night shift wanted! Training will be Provided!!
Where does the General Labourer/Assembler fit in?
As the Assembler you will work with Automated robots & machines to produce quality products. You will be responsible to ensure efficiency and productivity levels while maintaining the quality of parts produced in our facility.
What you can expect as our next General Labourer/Assembler:
- Utilize Part Identification, access the Operator Description Sheet (ODS) in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for: assembly, fixture use, visual inspection, packaging and labeling requirements
- Assemble parts per the ODS instructions as applicable
- Check parts per the ODS
- Distribute parts as required into good, questionable and reject categories
- Pack parts as per the ODS
- Place supplied labels on packaging
- Maintain part/machine efficiencies
- Follow instructions from the Lead Hand or Supervisor
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Perform all job functions in a safe and healthful manner, abiding by all health and safety rules and regulations
- Ensure compliance/enforcement of Axiom Plastics plant standards
- Ensure compliance to IATF-16949 systems and procedures
- And more!
Do you have what it takes to be our next General Labourer/Assembler?
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment (Plastics industry preferred)
- Great problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in English (Oral, written & verbal)
- Able to lift 10–15 lbs
To name a few, we offer a cool air-conditioned plant, a very clean facility, an amazing work environment/culture, ability to participate in multiple fun-filled company events and so much more! Don't forget to ask us about our competitive total compensation package!
We, at Axiom are an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to meet and exceed their goals. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish, and searching for new and talented additions to our team has always remained a priority.
Axiom is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday