We are now hiring staff for our growing event marketing company located here in Nanaimo. Our company’s priority is to provide live promotional marketing platforms to promote our client’s products and services.
We are currently experiencing tremendous growth and demand from our clients and we are looking to add another Junior Event Assistant to our dynamic team. Our goal as a team is to provide a unique and innovative consumer experience while promoting the product and services of our Fortune 500 high end clientele. Our Junior Event Assistant will interact with customers and clients, demonstrate products and services, answer all customers questions. We are looking for staff who have experience in Customer Service, Food/Restaurant, Hospitality, Retail and Sales Industries. We need staff who will help us achieve our goal of providing advertising and visibility to our clients.
Our managers and staff will provide training in all of the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Event set up and execution
- Promotional Marketing
What you get :
- Full paid training
- Hour wage plus unlimited commissions and bonuses
- Entry level openings
- Fun and dynamic team
- Family-like work place, company events, and team nights out
- Travel opportunities
- Stable and Secure work environment
- Opportunity for unlimited growth opportunities
- Don’t have to work nights and every weekend
A day in the life of a Junior Event Assistant :
- Learn the ins and outs of current campaigns - we provide in office and on site training
- Engage with customers and clients to present products and services
- Set up and execute promotional events to ensure successful advertising and visibility for our clients
- Engage in the face to face customer service and sales with our customers
- Keep a proper inventory of stock
Junior Event Assistant Requirements :
- 0-3 years experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Restaurant or Retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work full time (40 hours per week)
- Most important qualification is a student mentality.
We look forward to reviewing your resume !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $750.00-$1,150.00 per week
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nanaimo, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you currently looking for full time or part time employment?
- Are you currently located in the Nanaimo area?
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)