About Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about Fiserv, formerly First Data, visit www.FirstData.ca or www.clover.com
Position Description Overview
This B2B inside sales position (Account Executive) is responsible for New Business Development- Selling Fiserv & Clover POS products and solutions via inbound and outbound call efforts. You will generate and convert new leads by establishing and maintaining relationships with our existing referral channels and partners. You will manage a pipeline of business, moving the various opportunities throughout the sales cycle, and successfully closing the sale.
- Meeting and exceeding sales revenue targets, both monthly and annually.
- Use a consultative sales approach to uncover needs, and determine the best solution offering for the merchant.
- Sell and negotiate pricing and contract terms with potential opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of opportunities, with consistent follow up on both inbound and outbound sales leads.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with referral partners.
Scope of Job
Short sales cycle. Base + Monthly & Annual Bonuses *** On Target Earnings = $80K***
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience.
- Excellent and persuasive communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask while working in a fast paced environment.
- Post-Secondary Education; or equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution.
- Sales Tasks & Activities
- Sales Scoping & Qualification
- Sales Closing & Agreements
- Knowledge of Sales Channels
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Contract Negotiation
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)