We are looking for an organized and motivated Shop & Office Assistant to join our company. Office duties would include but not limited to A/R, A/P, HR, Inventory management, Payroll, Computer skills which would include Excel and Word, Google and other office based systems, including day to day tasks such as data entry, filing and job site paperwork processing. We are looking for an experienced individual with 2 years minimum in office administration.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Preferably with computer skills which would include word, excel and other office based systems
- Valid driver’s license
- Comfortable working on their feet during the course of the shift
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge, preferably Quickbooks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedure and regulations
We thank in advance all applicants, however, only those selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time