Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Have a passion for leadership, driving growth and working with department managers?
Then apply below!
Cervus Equipment is a world-leading equipment dealer, powered by iconic brands and unrivaled support. With 64 dealerships across Canada, New Zealand and Australia, Cervus is a global team with one shared purpose.
Its mission is focused on enabling customer success by providing practical and reliable equipment solutions and support. Customers count on Cervus to keep them moving forward, with remarkable customer service and industry-leading brands; John Deere, Peterbilt, Clark, Sellick, and Doosan.
At Cervus, we believe that outstanding people, combined with our committed and passionate culture, is key to our customer's success. Join our growing team and build your career with Cervus.
Our Ponoka, Alberta branch has an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to join our store as a Branch Manager for our John Deere line up of agriculture equipment. This position will be responsible for providing effective leadership to our department managers, driving financial profitability, executing corporate goals and direction.
What does the role look like?
- Developing effective relationships with customers, suppliers, employees at the branch and Corporate offices, and in the community
- Managing the daily operations of the branch, recognizing what is in the best interest of the branch and company; making decisions accordingly
- Working with department managers to create and implement business plans, forecasts, sales targets and operating budgets
- Primary focus will be enhancing customer service levels with an increased focus on the development of parts and service departments
- Ensuring increased sales and profitability while maintaining a focus on creating a positive work environment
- Building and developing a solid team through performance management, ongoing training and motivation
- Positive enforcement of all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all personnel understand and comply through continued reinforcement
What are we looking for?
- Experience managing a Branch/Store, with a background as a Service or Parts manager
- Dealership experience in the agriculture industry would be an asset
- Solid knowledge with reviewing financial reports required (ex. Profit and loss statements)
- The ability to understand and execute corporate goals and direction
- A ‘Capacity for Change’ in anticipating and adapting to changing business conditions and continuous growth
- Proven coaching/employee engagement skills to develop a strong team
- The ability to establish expectations and drive for success
What’s in it for you?
- A great total compensation package!
- An Employee Stock Purchase Program, matching begins after one year
- An awesome health, dental and optical benefits package
- Employee referral bonus
- Opportunities for growth in your career as the Cervus organization expands
- Acquired Deermart Equipment in Red Deer, AB in 2018
- Opening of a newly built John Deere dealership in Ponoka, AB in 2015
- Acquisition of 12 Peterbilt dealerships in Ontario in 2014
- Working for a world-leading equipment dealer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.01 per year