Founded in March 2014, Synced is a leading information service provider in the fields of Artificial Intelligence rooted from China, branching out in media, consulting and data platform services. Synced provides various services to the machine intelligence industry, such as marketing, financial consulting, vertical integration consulting, globalization strategy, and talent acquisition. In the last two years, Synced has successfully served over 50 clients including Alibaba Ant Finance, Tencent, JD.com and Baidu.
For more information, please visit our website: www.syncedreview.com (English) www.jiqizhixin.com (Chinese)
About the role:
Synced is looking for intern consulting analysts to conduct research and deliver industry research reports on the emerging technologies happening in the machine intelligence field. The analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and interpretation of a variety of business-case topics related to deep learning, automation, robotics, etc. The analyst is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and passion for frontier technology and artificial intelligence.
- Conducting research, surveys, and interviews with industry experts to produce high-quality industry research reports. Compiling and presenting research results orally, visually and in writing.
- Assisting senior consultants with various consulting projects
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in mathematics & physics, statistics, economics, computer science, data science, engineering, business or other similar fields
- Good understanding of artificial intelligence technologies, such as Machine Learning, Neural Network, Computer Vision, Nature Language Process and Robotics. Understand the difference between machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Good understanding of business competitiveness analysis, master the basic logic of business competitiveness analysis in business
- Fluent-Level business writing and communication skills in both Mandarin Chinese and English
- The ability to conduct industry research and formulate analysis reports individually under guidance
- Ability to assist case/project manager to complete a variety of consulting cases/projects within team scenario
- Self-motivated, good working ethics and ability to thrive under pressures
- Understanding of project management
- Excellent communication and writing skills in French or other languages is an asset
- Relevant internship or working experience is an asset
- Type: Internship
- Duration: 4-8 months
- Location: Silicon Valley, USA / Boston, USA / Toronto, Canada
- Starting Date: December 2018/ January 2019/ May 2019
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)
- Mandarin, Chinese (Required)