Language Requirement: English, French, and Arabic (most of our clients and work team communicate in Arabic)
- Receive, validate, and confirm/reply to all Emails/Job orders (Forward emails to other departments when needed)
- Follow and Reply to Emails from/to Hanan Customers
- Send reminders to client who have not replied to your email and call them if needed.
- Answer phone calls from Customers
- Take Voice messages daily
- Printing Job orders (Must coordinate with the rest of the team)
- Coordinate with both the dispatch and the client for deliveries and pick-ups appointments
- Validate Job orders and set-up appointments: Terminals/Ports/Customers + Updating the status of the job order on paper and system
- Verify/Confirm Prices and Extra charges with customers (Verify with Jalal/Ahmed)
- Know the rates of each job you validate and enter it/write it on the job.
- Give and get feedbacks and updates to/from the dispatch for ongoing jobs.
- When a client declares a container full, check the status of the booking of a full container before asking the dispatch to send the driver to pick up. (Ex: Cut-offs and ERD) + Updating the status of the job order (Ex: Full, Full LFD, Full Cutoff). Check the status of RB if Required
- When a client declares a container empty, check the status of the container before asking the dispatch to send the driver to pick up. (Ex: LFD, Damage, Offhire) + Updating the status of the job order (Ex: Empty, Empty LFD)
- Get the empty return location (From Client or Shipping line) for the dispatch when a container is declared empty by the client. + Updating the status of the job order (Ex: Empty, Empty LFD)
- Learn and do the Rail billing of Empty & Full containers
- Send and confirm the waiting time to Clients (given by Dispatch)
- Send the scale tickets / weight details to customers (Forwarded by the dispatch or terminal)
- Scan the jobs (Every day) for upcoming Cutoffs, LFD, ready at the port, Storage, Demurrage, missed appointments, and any other urgent dates. Then advise the dispatch and the client asap.
- Provide the customer with PODs (proof of delivery) and Terminal/Port gate interchange when requested.
- Validate and make the next day’s jobs available to the dispatch asap. This way they can make Pre-pulls if needed.
- Advise the dispatch of any long-distance deliveries asap, so they can prepare the equipment/driver the day before.
- Achieving satisfaction with our customers in term of punctual deliveries.
- Avoid and reduce the number of arguments / fights in the office to Zero and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the coworkers.
- Avoid arguments with the customer and maintain a professional and friendly relationship with them. (They are the main source of our business)
- Have a good understanding of the recurring issues, find a solution for them asap.
- Have good understanding of the job from A to Z, including the dispatching part.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $38,400.00 per year
- Logistics: 1 year (Preferred)