WORK DESK REPRESENTATIVE – OFFICE (5 PART TIME POSITIONS)
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CENTRE
ELECTRICITY GLOBAL BUSINESS UNIT
Great Opportunities. Great People.
One Company, Infinite Possibilities.
Are you a talented, motivated individual who thrives in an environment powered by entrepreneurial spirit and an inspired vision for the future? We want you on our team!
WHO WE ARE:
ATCO is a diversified global corporation delivering comprehensive solutions and service excellence in Structures & Logistics (workforce housing, innovative modular facilities, construction, site support services, and logistics and operations management); Energy Infrastructure (electricity generation, transmission, and distribution; natural gas transmission, distribution and infrastructure development; energy storage and industrial water solutions; and electricity and natural gas retail sales); Transportation (ports and transportation logistics); and Commercial Real Estate. ATCO is community-based with global reach and, over the course of our 70-year history, we’ve worked in more than 100 countries developing reliable integrated solutions. Our history has been shaped by imagination, courage, perseverance, and integrity – qualities that we seek in all potential employees. To learn more about what makes ATCO a one of a kind employer visit www.atco.com to see all that we have to offer.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Central Work Operations, the Work Desk Representative – Office, is responsible to respond to inbound inquiries through multiple channels, including inbound customer phone, email and fax requests, line locates, high load moves and outage inquiries. The position measures work requests and service targets to assess the appropriate priority and deliver timely assignment of all work requests.
This position is accountable for the information relayed to customers, the completion of tasks, and is expected to utilize tools, systems, resources and their utility knowledge to deliver exceptional customer service on behalf of ATCO Electric. It is essential that the Work Desk Representative – Office adhere to the privacy standards and codes of conduct that regulate the electric utility industry.
This position acts as a bridge between end use customers, retailers and distributors and will require an excellent understanding of the electric utilities industry, the ATCO Electric service area, and geography. Knowledge of the ATCO Electric Customer Terms and Conditions for electric distribution service and an understanding of the Customer Connection Model lifecycle would be an asset.
- Be a champion of the customer service experience; demonstrate exemplary customer interactions, issues management, and one contact resolution. Actively seek to achieve customer satisfaction in all customer exchanges
- Using Customer Information Systems, Work Management systems and approved processes, respond to customer phone calls, billing inquiries and initiate investigations to resolve customer concerns and send service requests to the appropriate departments, if required
- Monitor and create reporting metrics for delinquent service requests, including underground locates, high load moves, retailer requests and customer requests in multiple systems
- Utilize available technologies to dispatch work requests, monitor progress, manage exceptions and ensure completions. Determine the urgency of the request, prioritize, schedule and assign the work requests to be completed against service targets
- Act as centralized contact for field operations for dispatched work and central work operations procedures and processes
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve site account and customer updates, work queues/reports associated with the lifecycle of a site using approved processes and procedures in multiple systems including but not limited to ATCO-CIS and Maximo
- Prioritize all customer inquiries using ATCO systems against criteria to determine if an on-site response is required or if the request can be completed without a site visit. Identify mapping discrepancies in reconciliation reporting and consult with external contractors to facilitate corrections and database updates, if required
- Work directly with external contractors and affected Service Points to safely and effectively plan, coordinate and customer requested work using GNetviewer
- Respond to customer emergency calls following appropriate processes and safety standards
- Adhere to metrics involved in scoring the quality of customer service targets and contribute to overall service levels
- Reconcile daily, weekly and monthly service requests and provide administrative support
- Support billing operations and other workgroups as needed
- Assist and support training initiatives and participate in efforts to expand business knowledge, process, policies and procedures
- High School Diploma is required
- 3 years customer service experience, preference will be given to those with call center and utility experience
- Demonstrated problem solving experience related to identifying and resolving customer inquiries
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage a variety of goals and objectives
- Creates a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- Positive and professional attitude to facilitate positive interactions with diverse groups of individuals including team members and customers
- Strong customer focus and ownership of the customer experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills (oral & written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Office 365 Apps (Teams, OneDrive, etc.)
- Knowledge of ATCO-CIS, Maximo, GNET, and quality metrics would be an asset
Interested candidates should submit their resume through www.atco.com/careers. When applying for this opportunity, please quote reference number REQ 7500.
We would like to thank everyone for their application; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Final candidates will be required to undergo a Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Security Clearance Check.
All successful applicants will be required to attend 4 consecutive weeks of training, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. We will contact all qualified applicants with a commencement date of June 10, 2019
Collection, use and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to ATCO, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by ATCO to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within ATCO.
Job Type: Part-time