Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) is a Canadian, family owned agri-business, with roots in the agriculture industry dating back over 100 years. Founded in 1909, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically-integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
With over 60 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H supports Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to domestic and international markets. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com.
Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to identify and develop new business opportunities for the location while strengthening existing customer relationships through a high standard of customer service. The CSR will promote Crop Input sales as well as source grain for the new Viking Grain elevator.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and new business development
- Fostering and developing customer relationships
- Contributing to the success of the Crop Inputs business
- Procure grain from producers
- Assist in Operations and Administrative duties as required in order to meet customer needs
- Work with other business areas and departments, as required
- Post secondary in Ag related program or minimum two years experience in an Ag retail business
- Ag or CCA certification (or the ability to obtain) is an asset
- Experience in dealing with agricultural producers at increasing levels of responsibility
- Customer service and sales experience
- Thorough knowledge of the crops in the area along with experience in providing modern, effective crop protection solutions for the producers in the area
- Experience in fertilizer sales
- Experience in grain buying
- Valid driver’s license
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent