Reception / Accounting Technician - Bookkeeper
We are looking for an individual to join our team.
This position will have some focus on Reception duties for 6 weeks (March – April), and for the remainder of the year the focus will be on Accounting Technician & Bookkeeping duties.
This new applicant will have potential for advancement.
Applicant will have:
- Experience in Personal Income Tax and Bookkeeping
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting, Quickbooks, MS Office, Caseware, Profile (tax software),
- Ability and desire to learn
- Friendly and Professional attitude
Job Duties include:
- Preparation of working papers for Company YE Financial Statements
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- Other items as needed for our clients.
- Training is anticipated and expected for a new applicant.
Salary to be contingent upon applicant’s abilities.
Expected salary range $25-30 per hour with growth potential.
We expect accuracy, efficiency, dedication, friendliness, and job satisfaction.
Who we are:
Krupka & Company have been in business for >35 years. We have an established client base. We offer timely and professional services, and exceptional client relations.
Flex time is provided to employees during summer months.
We plan for a 4 day work week during Summer months.
We are a small, personable firm offering quality accounting and tax advice to our clients. We are exposed to a variety of clients and as a result, we are very well rounded in the profession of tax and accounting.
Krupka & Company
10511 - 100 Avenue
Grande Prairie, AB
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour