Please respond through indeed. Do not call the office.
Residential Plumbing Service Technician Duties:
- work performed in customers' homes
- must be able to diagnose Plumbing issues and sell solution to client
- perform repairs once approved by client
- repairs include: replace hwts, toilet & faucet repair/replacement, drain cleaning, leak detection & repair, sump pump replacement and others
- follow company processes for payment
- report to field manager
- responsible for company vehicle, tools, and equipment.
Residential Plumbing Service Technician Required Experience:
- 1 year residential service experience
- driver's license
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: $18.00-$28.00 per hour
- Company car
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer provided
- Are you currently registered with AIT as a plumbing apprentice?
- Are you aware that this position requires evening and weekend work?
- SERVICE Plumbing: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's license (preferred)