- Sell industrial valve solutions to an existing base of commercial customers
- Cultivate our existing base of customer accounts for industrial valve opportunities
- Within the existing customer base, look to build long term relationships, provide technical solutions and information, and interpret customers technical requirements
- In a timely manner, respond to all customer inquiries via email or phone with recommended solutions, providing quotations, closing opportunities and presenting expected delivery dates.
- Help maintain and support ISO 9001 standards and results; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Manage and cultivate existing and new vendor partnerships
- When required support the business with administrative duties and help pick, pack and ship sales orders to customers
- Share and maintain any competitive knowledge, and information within the team
- Although most of the role is internal, on occasion call on existing customers within the Northern Alberta market
- Be a team player and provide support when required to other team members
Application deadline: 2021-06-18
Expected start date: 2021-07-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
We have office COVID 19 protocols in place.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- industrial valve: 10 years (required)
- Valid Drivers Licence (required)