A-1 Restoration Building Envelope Solutions Inc. has more than 30 years of continuous expansion and success.
We are looking for hard-working construction workers to join our team of experienced professionals.
A Workplace Where You Can Grow
A-1 Restoration focuses on creating an environment that promotes continuous growth and learning – both professionally and personally.
We are ideally looking for candidates who have experience with the following types of work, but we are willing to train the right individual!
- Caulking and sealant replacement.
- Vehicle and pedestrian membranes and waterproofing.
- Architectural Coating.
- Restoration of buildings and structures.
- Valid Suspended access training (users and/or installers), or willing to obtain
- Valid WHMIS training, or willing to obtain
- Valid Working at Heights training, or willing to obtain
- Valid driver's license with a vehicle, or reliable transportation
- Must be comfortable with working at heights and willing to work on swing stage
- Team player
- Able and willing to travel for work, with some overnight stays where required
- Able to lift 50 lbs safely
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to complete a variety of tasks
Hourly Rate: $17.19 - $26.98, depending on skills and experience.
A-1 Restoration BES is committed to an inclusive and barrier free workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Application deadline: 2021-07-06
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.19-$26.98 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As an essential service, A-1 Restoration BES operates within a prescribed COVID-19 Protocol for the safety of employees, customers, and the public.
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Working at Heights certificate (preferred)
- Suspended Access Equipment certificate (preferred)