FuseFX has an opening in Vancouver ! We have opportunities at our studio for an experienced and talented Recruitment Coordinator with a background in television and/or feature film VFX to join our creative team.
FuseFX is an Emmy-award winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television, and commercials.
FuseFX is an award-winning Visual Effects Studio providing visual effects services for episodic television, feature films, commercials, virtual productions, and VR. Founded in 2006, the company employs 800+ personnel across eight studio locations and three brands. Our flagship studio is in Los Angeles, CA, with locations in New York City, Vancouver, BC., and Atlanta. Our Montreal, Toronto, and Bogota studios are serviced by FOLKS VFX, who joined FuseFX in 2020. The Adelaide, Australia studio is serviced by Rising Sun Pictures, who joined FuseFX in 2021.
· Maintain and administer candidate updates in our applicant tracking system
· Respond and log email applications submitted to our studios
· Manage all company job postings
· Organize and schedule meetings and interviews by communicating with external candidates. This includes closing the recruitment process for each role.
· Send out daily interview reminders
· Assist in reviewing applications and flag those that meet position requirements
· Work directly with our Talent Managers to asses administrative recruiting needs
· Work with Talent Managers to prepare offers and extensions and enter into internal system
· Cultivate relationships with potential hires, monitoring availability for future recruiting needs
· Support Production Talent Manager in regular report maintenance
· Manage regular database audits to ensure accurate and up to date information
· Handle entries to internal approved vendor list
· Participate in recruitment/ networking events ensuring that FuseFX is represented positively
· Lead cultural initiatives with the rest of the HR and facilities teams.
· Assist Talent Manager and HR in special projects as requested
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Traits of a successful FuseFX Recruitment Coordinator
· Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, Industrial relations, Psychology, Sociology, Communications, or a related field preferred but not required.
· Previous experience in Visual Effects, Animation, Production or Technical recruiting preferred but required.
· Demonstrates ability to build relationships both internally and externally with a customer-focused approach
· Pro-active with drive and determination to get things done positively and with enthusiasm
· Excellent attention to detail and pride in the quality of their work
· A self-starter with the ability to handle several projects at once with excellent planning and organizing skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· The ability to cope under pressure in a changing environment
· Strong computer skills with proficiency working in Filemaker, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The Company prohibits discrimination in employment against otherwise qualified applicants because of a physical or mental disability and will make reasonable accommodations to enable qualified persons with known disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job consistent with applicable law. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19