Are you looking to boost your career with one of Canada’s most innovative trailer service companies and enjoy above average pay and great benefits while growing your skills?
GoRight is growing again and looking for Licensed Trailer (310J) Service Technicians & Apprentices to work out of our facility located in Kitchener & Mississauga,ON.
If you enjoy mechanical work, fabrication, welding, electrical and body work, in a busy team atmosphere; then this is the job for you!
We are a great place to work and we offer an industry leading compensation package:
- Above industry hourly wages
- A Generous Benefits Plan (Includes Health and Dental insurance) for you and your family
- An RRSP/Pension matching plan to help you save for retirement
- Performance Bonuses to reward great employees
- Boot & tool allowance
- An Employee Referral Incentive Program to reward you for recommending us as an employer
- Reimbursed trade school tuition for Apprentices
- Fresh and clean uniforms everyday
- Company BBQ’s and special events
- Full-time employment:
- Four-day shifts/week (Monday – Thursday or Tuesday - Friday) or
- Four-afternoon shifts/week (Monday – Thursday), includes a premium,
- Opportunities for advancement
- A safe and cooperative work environment
Reporting to the Shop Foreman/Service Manager, as a Service Technician you will be an integral member GoRight’s Service team. As a Service Technician you will perform all aspects of transportation equipment repair and maintenance in a high quality and safe manner
An ideal Service Technician will have the ability to conduct safety inspections, diagnosing and repairing; electrical systems, landing gear assemblies and trailer frames; bodies; suspensions systems: tires, wheels, hubs and axles; air and auxiliary systems; braking systems and lift gate systems.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidates will require:
- A cooperative team player attitude with a positive work ethic,
- Licensed 310J Technician, ORApprentice level working towards 310J or willing to enroll for apprentice program,
- Requires a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with technical training to enroll,
- Minimum of 2 years of related work experience (Trailer, Truck & Coach, Welding, Fabricating, Electrical, Mechanical) ORcompletion of a related college program.
- Experience operating hand and air tools,
- Ability to lift heavy parts
- Good written and communication skills
About the Company:
Based in Canada, GoRight is an innovator in the trailer service industry. For over a decade, we have provided our customers with exceptional maintenance that helps lower their cost of trailer ownership and keeps their trailers on the road.
We achieve this by hiring and training highly skilled technicians and using proprietary, state of the art systems that empowers customers with customized reports and analytics so they can make informed decisions which lower their fleet life cycle costs.
GoRight is committed to providing a respectful workplace for all employees, customers and visitors, free from violence and harassment.
GoRight strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual requests, the organization will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected or interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time