Are you looking for a great place to work ?
A place where you can use your enthusiasm and passion for manufacturing?
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity.
We are looking for a CET (Electrical or Instrumentation) to help us grow!
StateMix is a dynamic company dedicated to designing and manufacturing Industrial plastic equipment. The successful candidate will be involved in the design of automated equipment, custom made robotic molding and demolding platforms and various electro-mechanical fixtures that are used by industrial customers in national and international markets.
Our company was founded on a desire to provide an industry best service to our clients around the world. Our service continues to set us apart from the competition because aside from being first rate, it is also personalized.
This job is located at our Head Office in North Winnipeg
Check us out at www.statemix.com
Job hours are Monday – Friday daytime.
T*he Job: *
The position is to design and fabricate electrical panels, PLC programming, and other electromechanical design and fabrications.
- CET (Electrical, Electronics or Instrumentation) equivalent Diploma is required
- Background in PLC programing or other software development is an asset
- Applicant must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints
- Verify dimensions of the parts and complete and maintain inspection reports.
- Strong comprehension and ability to speak English well
- Strong communication skills are needed as the incumbent interacts with customers
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role:
- Must be meticulous, but have flexibility and be a Team Player
- Directive personality – solves problems in decisive manner
- Positive and Outgoing – interacts in a socially engaging manner
- Sense of urgency – with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Diligent follow-up
If you think this position may have potential for you, then send us your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter, please (briefly) outline the following 3 items:
- Relevant qualifications and work experience in Canada
- Your education
- Your desired remuneration (ball park)
** If you do not include a cover letter - your resume will likely not be considered
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and believe strongly in diversity
Job Type: Full-time
- PLC programing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blueprint Reading: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)
- CET (Required)