We are looking for a Controller based in Fredericton, N.B. Reporting to the CEO this position will play an important role developing and implementing best practice finance & accounting processes essential for a rapidly growing business.
- Supports the CEO in ensuring that all regular and adhoc accounting transactions, schedules and analysis are produced on time and in accordance with company’s policies.
- Payroll processing; preparation and remittance of source deductions, ROEs, T4s.
- Monthly preparation of trial balances and financial statements.
- Review documentation for accuracy.
- Inventory management including inventory controls, reconciliations with production.
- Develops financial analysis and business models to assess the profitability of new customer, product and channel initiatives.
- Participates in the development and implementation of financial system initiatives by providing value-added input and ensuring that changes in the system and business processes are integrated
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous accounting experience
- Dynamic and self-motivated, energizing those that work with you
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Strong driver of results and complex problem solving skills.
- Technology-savvy, advanced knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Casual Dress
- Dental Care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
We have covid19 protocols
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)