Fencing installer - temporary work (Starts July 15th for approximately 4-6 weeks)
In Wainwright, Alberta.
Looking for an individual with agricultural fence experience, farm fence and barbed wire installation. Lynx Brand Fence Products Alta. Ltd. is looking for fencing installers.
We are looking for hard working, honest employees with great work ethics. Fencing experience is a bonus but not necessary. All applicants must have a valid driver's license, clean driving record . Pay is based on experience and the interview process.
Set fence posts, install fence, as per customers expectations.
- Ensure job site is free of debris and all equipment is on the truck upon job completion.
- Clean the truck and restock needed materials for future fence installations.
- Perform duties safely at all times, maintain safe and clean and safe work area, and attend all tailgate and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties and/or tasks as instructed and assigned by Management
Skills and Abilities: Requires working from detailed instructions and occasional independent decision-making. Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, or procedural manuals Ability to apply common-sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Conditions involve working outdoors in various types of weather conditions, long periods of driving and walking; reaching with hands and arms, climbing, kneeling, crouching talking and listening. The nature of the work is physical, which requires frequent holding, pulling or pushing up to 100 lbs. Fence installers are exposed to working with and around moving equipment.
Competitive Industry wages
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Safety Awards
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Skilled Labor: 1 year (Preferred)