Pizza Hotline, Manitoba’s #1 pizza chain, is looking for a top quality Executive Assistant to join our senior leadership team in support of our President. We are a strongly entrepreneurial environment marked by a hunger for innovation, continuous improvement, and fast-paced value-creation. We aim to be the best in all aspects of our business, and are looking to bring on Team Members who embody those same values.
As an Executive Assistant you will be working closely with our President, Senior Leadership Team, and the rest of our Corporate Office to provide high-level support in administration, project management, and advisory and liaison capacities to ensure that our Organization remains focused on its critical goals, and that our President is enabled to be as effective and productive as possible. The breadth of tasks will be wide ranging and both fast-changing and fast-paced, and will require strong analytical skills, initiative, and decisiveness. It’s an exciting time in our company, and we want to bring on the best people whose passion, drive, and commitment to excellence will push our company and our team to new and exciting heights.
This job is perfect for someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant to C-Suite in fast-paced, high-growth setting
- A proven ability to prioritize and manage a heavy daily workload and multitask
- Outstanding organizational skills with a near-obsessive attention to detail (natural ability to recognize typos, formatting errors, inconsistent syntax, etc. quickly)
- Extremely strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Expert level of comfort and competencies in typing as well as computer systems (Microsoft 365, Project Management Software, etc. a must; Adobe Creative Cloud an asset)
- Excellent time-management skills
- A professional attitude with experience and comfort in communicating with multiple parties of varying seniorities
- Extensive experience working under strict deadlines and pressure, and experience in creating and maintaining deadlines and pressure when needed on other Team Members, Departments, etc.
And who is:
- Motivated and ambitious, with a capacity and excitement for rapid, large-scale growth and development
- Passionate about excellence, and continuous betterment of self and the company
- Able to thrive in rapidly changing environments
- Able to withstand the pressures of rapidly changing operating environments, parameters, and continuously evolving expectations and needs
- Eager to move upwards in our company, and push our company to new levels of growth and innovation
- Eager to commit to more than a “punch-clock” job, and wants to challenge themselves and fully immerse themselves in the Pizza Hotline culture
- Highly resourceful, thriving in the thick of complex and multi-faceted problems
- Able to think through multiple permutations and consequences of action and come to a quick and effective conclusion
- Highly resilient
- Proactive by nature and reliable to a fault
*Professional and personal references must be available on request.
Job Type: Full-time
- executive assistant: 3 years (Preferred)
- office management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
- english (Required)