Every company has a story. Ours started by observing untapped space on the walls of our homes…and then turned into something so, so much bigger.
Having borne witness to “digital” reshaping every facet of our lives, we marvel at the possibilities and have dedicated years to the pursuit of a visual and auditory experience that goes way beyond our smart phones, tablets, and TVs. Since the invention of the motion picture, no one has created such captivating ways to enjoy content from an entirely different perspective… until now.
We’re the inventors of a new way for customers at home to experience digital stuff, and for brands at large to display their digital stuff (in really large format). What’s behind the transformative experiences we create through imagery you ask? It’s our technology platform.
At VIDERI, we build ground-breaking hardware, write state-of-the-art software, and curate (and create) something-for-everyone content. We’re changing the walls of places where we work, play, eat, shop, relax, and live.
Literally, and figuratively. It’s often said that products that challenge the status quo need to be seen to be believed. This is worth seeing.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Recruiter will work in our office in Pointe Saint-Charles (Montreal) and will be responsible for attracting the best talent and developing best practices for the recruitment process.
What you’ll do
- Lead the end to end recruitment process for all open positions:
- Initiate all formal hiring requests in collaboration with the hiring managers;
- Support the hiring managers write/review job descriptions;
- Proceed with the job posting, using social networking, job boards, referrals, and our internal network to source the best talent in the industry;
- Schedule and assist the interview processes including coordinate with candidates and hiring managers availability and providing follow-ups after interviews.
- Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company, our projects and positions;
- Complete candidates background and reference checks;
- Update the Applicant Tracking System and finding new project management resources;
- Create onboarding paperwork and act as a key point of contact for new hires. * Track critical recruitment data, producing regular and ad-hoc metrics and reports
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, proactively meet the business needs
- Act as a talent advisor to hiring managers; driving alignment, engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process
- Attend conferences and events, networking and promoting corporate referral programs.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical recruitment in an agency OR minimum 5 years of experience as in-house recruiter focusing on technical recruiting
- 100% bilingual in English and French
- Ability to build good relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to learn and adaptability
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to recruit across a mix of technical disciplines and levels of seniority
- Desire and ability to jump in quickly and hit the ground running
- Great mentorship and start-up company culture
- Fun office space located near Metro Charlevoix and near the Lachine canal; our offices are open planned with large windows in Montreal’s biggest brick building
- Fun team building events throughout the year
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and performancMedical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Kitchen always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
If this speaks to you, please apply. Experience is transferable from many different skills and backgrounds, and your passion and enthusiasm are what will set you apart. We’re an open and inclusive organization dedicated to diversity and fair hiring practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- technical recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)