Earls Calgary Tin Palace is Hiring!
We are looking for motivated, self-starting Dishwashers to enhance our kitchen team. As a Dishwasher, you help ensure the Earls environment is unbelievably clean and organized. This role keeps the restaurant's wheels turning, and is the foundation of all of our Chefs’ careers.
As a Dishwasher, you will:
- Uphold the highest kitchen standards. Using your keen eye for detail, you maintain an unmatched level of cleanliness and safety at your station to set the tone for all areas of the restaurant.
- Be the cornerstone of teamwork in the restaurant. Working closely with staff from all areas of the business, you foster a culture of teamwork through effective communication.
- Adapt to any situation with ease. Tackle problems by using your master multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
What you bring to the kitchen:
- A passion for culinary experiences and a commitment to teamwork and fun.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- The ability to legally work in Canada.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling to support work/life balance
- Employee discount
- Mentorship programs
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- One on one culinary training for all positions
- Additional in-house hospitality and culinary training programs
- Leadership programs
- Career development and opportunity for advancement
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person