CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
OVERVIEW: The primary purpose and function of this position is to support Handicare's customer base, outside sales representatives and senior management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participating fully as a member of the customer service team.
- Answer in-bound calls from clients in a professional, clear and courteous manner and ensure that the client's requests are handled to completion.
- Provide product and some technical support as required.
- Provide follow up and monitoring in the RGA (Return Goods Authorization) process
- Provide ongoing support to all customer inquiries.
- Provide sales support.
- Provide direct sales quotation and bid support.
- Provide custom sling design assistance and quotation services as required.
- Ensure all sales documents are received from sales reps. In a timely fashion.
- Entry of orders into computer system and ensure product has been shipped on time.
- Timely response to customer inquiries re: order status.
- Expediting orders.
- Authorizing returns and initiating credits.
- Special Price administration.
- Purchase Order placement with 3rd party suppliers
- Handling of customer complaints.
- Responding to product inquiries.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must exhibit excellent customer service.
- Upholds organizational values
- Teamwork and co-operation - works effectively with other departments, shares knowledge and experience.
- Achievement - continuously improves personal and corporate performance.
- Organizational commitment - actively supports the organization.
- Initiative - acts ahead and preemptively solves problems.
- Flexible - adapts to different challenges and enjoys multi-tasking.
- Listening Skills - practice attentive & active listening
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, financial reports or government regulations. Ability to write business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING:
- 5-7 years hands-on customer experience.
- Post-secondary education
- A clear understanding of customer needs and in-depth knowledge of Company's products (after in-house training).
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Customer orientation and ability to work with sales reps, dealers, and internal departments in satisfying customer demands.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required. Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics (AX12) ERP or other ERP systems preferred.
Handicare offers a competitive remuneration package, company paid benefits, and an employee assistance program.
If you are interested in this position and have the qualifications required, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Handicare is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact human resources.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)