French tutoring interests you? Are you Native speaker? Passion towards teaching younger kids (age 6-17) and adults? Then, you are in the right place.
NativeLingo IntelliLab Inc. was created with a vision to promote cultural diversity and multilingualism across the globe. We strongly believe that our native language is the most important part of our being. We offer the most innovative foreign language learning platform for students (age group 6-17 years old) and adults. Our platform is designed to foster Intellectual enrichment through multilingual education. We aspire to preserve native linguistic proficiency by reiterating the values of culture, beliefs, heritages and to promote cultural diversity and multilingualism across the globe.
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Native French Tutor (flexible online and in-person) to join our dynamic team. As a teacher at NativeLingo you will have the opportunity to help with the aspiration of our students and enable them in their journey and make them citizens of the world!
Job Position Overview:
- Learn the curriculum provided and teach French for both students (in age groups of 6-17) and adults
- Mentor and guide students and adults with unique skill levels to advance through the curriculum and help them in accomplishing certifications at various levels
- Support the existing trained tutors with classroom activities
- Ability to manage students with diverse skill levels in the same class setting (online) and be creative in engage them
- Ability to teach Grade 1 to 12 in Core, Extended and/or Immersion French.
- Ability to teach adults both for french proficiency and for certification such as DELF/DALF /TEF
- Teach French to a group of students (optimal size of 6-8) age group 6-17 in helping them excel academically and elevate their interest in learning French throughout the school year.
- Teach French to adults for both language proficiency and for certification such as DELF/DALF /TEF.
- Prepare course outlines, daily lesson plans and teaching materials for DELF/DALF /TEF certification.
- Assist with developing or owning personalized curriculum, teaching materials/ aids, lesson plans, homework, projects and quizzes online.
- Complete feedback on students after each tutoring session in the system to communicate progress to parents.
- Perform student assessment during trial sessions and at periodic intervals as deemed by the management.
Why Work for NativeLingo?
NativeLingo is one of the best companies to work for which is demonstrated by our proud team who make kids happy. You will have:
- Accountability- You are in full control on how to best deliver an word-class learning experience to your students
- Flexibility - You let us know when you would like to work and we will assign you to the best possible class schedule. Work after 4 pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends!
- Creativity - By tutoring group of students, you can unleash your creativity to engage them via social learning and interactions, gamification or other innovative teaching methods and have an positive impact to a student’s success
Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor of Education or Master of Education or any college degree from accredited university
- Teaching experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (both English and French)
- Certified DELF/TEF tutor with experience teaching online and in-person
- Experience teaching IB or AP French is a plus
- Tutoring adults and kids of all ages
- Native French Speaker (Required)
- Online teaching experience (Preferred)
- Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT) or any relevant certification (Preferred)
- Willing to work on weekdays and weekends (flexible hours)
- Police Background Check is mandatory for volunteering and employment
Salary: CAD $15.00-$22.00 per hour
Please contact us at 647-930-7030 for questions or comments. Send your resume to our email address.
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)