As a valued member of our team, our Ultrasound Technologists play an essential role in continuing to provide the high-quality and patient-centered care that our facility is known for. Ultrasound Technologists are expected to work within a multi-modality team environment (alongside hospital based radiologists) to produce exceptionally high quality images by utilizing some of the latest ultrasound equipment available.
We are currently looking for an Ultrasound Sonographer to join our expanding team. This position requires a thorough familiarity of all ultrasound procedures performed on site (OB/GYN, General, MSK, etc), and the ability to confidently liaise with radiologists and management alike. A successful candidate will require a high level of competency, team work, sound judgment, and initiative. If you are passionate about wanting to contribute to the healthcare of our community, and are looking for a workplace that is focused on quality of care - than we would like you to join our CVDC team.
· Must be a registered member in good standing of the College of Medical Radiography Imaging Technologists of Ontario (CMRITO).
· A minimum of 1-2 years of experience is preferred.
· NT and/or MSK certification is a an asset
· Demonstrates high levels of compassion and empathy in personal interactions.
· Demonstrates ability to work both as a team member, as well as independently.
· Demonstrates excellence in both written and verbal communication (English).
· Demonstrates good judgement, and the ability to adapt to process changes.
· CPR / BLS certificate is an asset
· Foreign language skills (spoken) are an asset.
We are presently looking for team members to fill a full-time role at our Milton location.
Credit Valley Diagnostic Centre thanks all applicants, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-06