Are you looking to be part of a continually growing and dynamic company that is a leader in the life insurance industry? Canada Protection Plan, a Foresters Financial™ company operating in the Canadian marketplace, markets and sells life insurance and related products, many with simplified underwriting processes requiring no medical exams.
Would you like to make a difference with the customers we serve? A career at Canada Protection Plan, the Canada Division of Foresters Financial, is full of potential. We are driven to excel, and our employees reflect this passion. Our company values include shared collaboration, career development and a friendly and open work environment.
Our strength is a culture characterized by doing work that makes a positive impact in the communities where we live. We connect with our employees in significant and meaningful ways for work that matters.
Reporting to the Chief Distribution Officer, duties will include:
- Proactively organize and prioritize the daily activities, prepare correspondence, arrange conference calls, sales calls for the team
- Create and prepare a variety of reports, presentations, and documents
- Document meeting minutes for sales and marketing teams, provide assistance during presentations
- Escalate requests that require attention of the CDO
- Book travel schedules and hotel reservations
- Work closely and effectively with the CDO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, proactive follow up
- Assist with coordinating logistics of meetings, special projects, and events
- Act as a liaison between the CDO and all other levels of internal staff
- Complete expense reports, monthly activity bonus reports
- Support Sales and Marketing Senior Management
- Supporting Marketing and Sales team on various projects
- Organize and attend department meetings
- Manage calendar and answer confidential emails, calls for the CDO
- Actively share sales ideas with colleagues and support team initiatives
- Work outside normal business hours may be required
- Other duties as required
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required
- Secondary School Diploma required
- 2-5 years' experience in an Administrative role preferred
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Keen attention to details
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Resourceful and flexible
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
At Canada Protection Plan, a Foresters Financial company, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer.
If you require an accommodation, Canada Protection Plan will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication support upon request to all candidates with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.