We are looking for am enthusiastic Full Time Pharmacy Assistant to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity with exposure to both clinical and retail settings, as well as interaction with a wide array of health care professionals.
HOURS: Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Big Trout Lake
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Work in collaboration with doctors, pharmacists and other health care providers in order to optimize patient outcomes
- Accurately input, process and fill prescriptions and troubleshoot third party insurance issues when necessary
- Inventory management through order receiving, counts, returns of expired medication
- Identify unique needs of each patient and customize care in order to achieve best outcomes
· High level of customer service and attention to detail a necessity
- Must be proficient in Kroll, Microsoft Word/Excel, Google mail, Google Drive, Google Calendar.
- Minimum 2 year experience in related field
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates professionalism and commitment to customer service
Strong interpersonal skills
Possess a positive and team oriented attitude
· Competitive wage and benefits
· Bonus structure
· Flights and accommodations will be covered by the business
We thank to all applicants for applying. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please make references available upon request.
Job Types: Fly-In/Fly-Out, Permanent