Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Manage the daily demands from production and other supporting services. You and your team will have to react to situations which could jeopardize assembly line stoppage.
- Participate in the investigations and problem resolutions, as well as to integrate product improvement opportunities. You will be proactive in instilling corrective measures assuring no reoccurring future line stoppages.
- Revise and or create work instructions ‘cahiers de montage’, write and post action plan documentation as required. You will also have to write requests for changes when required.
- Provide technical expertise to Production and promote the principles of Lean Manufacturing and Andon Support.
- Investigate the problems linked to Methods and Engineering documentation and initiate the appropriate corrective measures.
- Ensure all problems raised have an owner and an action plan that suits the production schedule, updating the visual management board accordingly.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved satisfactorily to management.
- Maintain the databases related to the Methods documents.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college degree in aerospace engineering or a related field or equivalent.
- You have five (5) years of experience as a Methods agent.
- You have pertinent experience in support of interiors installations, structural and aircraft systems installation.
- You have good knowledge in technical writing of manufacturing, assembly and installation instruction.
- You possess leadership skills and you support the importance of the satisfaction of the customer.
- You must be team oriented, organized, autonomous, resourceful, perseverant and full of imagination.
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- Your software skills ideally include: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SAP, NCMS, the knowledge of Catia V4 and V5 is a benefit.
- You have knowledge of the requirements AMO (Approved Maintenance Organization) and MRB (Material Review Board) is a benefit.
- You have written and spoken French and English, are required.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job Methods Technician
Primary Location CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status Regular
Job Posting 16.07.2021, 10:52:16 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing