Our Vision Statement sums it up best, "Relentless in our drive to move people".
Do you enjoy working in a family-owned, community-based environment? Do you enjoy making an impact in the lives of Children?
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, Attridge Transportation Incorporated is hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers. We have a school bus route near you!
Why Work with Attridge?
We offer free personalized training, competitive wages, bonuses, and flexibility within your personal life!
- Free Training!! We provide the best industry training!
- Competitive wage plus additional bonuses
- Evenings, weekends, summers and holidays off!
- Job Stability
- Modern fleet
- High demand of work for school bus driving
- Flexible hours
- Manage your own schedule
- Bring your children with you
- Being a School Bus Driver is a great way to give back to the community
What You’ll do at Attridge:
- Safely drive children and young adults to and from specified locations following prescribed routes
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Comply with all company & government regulations, laws & policies for Bus Drivers.
- Communicate clearly and interact with parents, school employees, passengers, co-workers & the general public in a courteous, professional manner.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Experienced G Licensed driver with an excellent driving record
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Able to pass a medical and criminal check
- Able to pass a Vulnerable Sector Check
Attridge Transportation is a Canadian company devoted to "Safety in Motion". A transportation company providing pupil transportation and charter services to School Boards, Independent Schools, Colleges, Universities plus other educational institutions and organizations requiring pupil and person transportation.
You can read more about us here: www.attridge.com
Attridge Transportation is an inclusive and accessible employer. We welcome a diverse range of candidates to apply for this position, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
What other companies call this job:
Charter Bus Driver, Bus Driver, Route Driver, School Bus Driver, Part-Time School Bus Driver, School Bus Operator
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: Up to $23.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road