Qualifications or Skill Required:
- Police criminal record check
- Familiar with WHMIS and Occupational Health and Safety and Sanitation Code
- Be knowledgeable of residence's fire and safety, emergency programs
- Adhere to willingness and ability to learn
- Ability to lift heavy objects, stand and walk short distances throughout the day and to tolerate heat from kitchen area
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Understand the needs of elders in their home
- Must live in the Almonte area or have transportation
- Candidates will serve food to our valued residents observing special diet restrictions
- Resident preferences and outlined departmental procedures.
- Clean, serve and set tables, clean working stations,
- complete departmental cleaning and ware washing as required.
- Be knowledgeable of and practice residence's fire and safety programs
- Safely operate dishwasher., manual ware washing as required.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
Job Type: Part-time
- food service: 1 year (Preferred)