On the Water Designs has been building docks and marine systems throughout Ontario & Eastern Canada for over 19 years. In that time, we have developed a diverse network of clients which include cottage owners, commercial developers, lumber yards, marinas & dock building experts. Our staff have the design expertise and range of products to successfully win business in each of these markets.
Our property is located on a picturesque Muskoka landscape featuring a natural pond, Canadian shield and pine forests, making our work environment much more enjoyable than a long commute to the city.
As a family owned company, On the Water Designs maintains a culture of openness, fairness and opportunity to ensure our staff reach their full potential. We look after our staff so they can look after our clients.
Primarily responsible for aluminum MIG welding of dock frames and other aluminum parts & assemblies. Some fabrication duties such as cutting, grinding & drilling may also be required in the fall & winter months. Our products are retail focused so cosmetics are important.
- 3-5 years of experience with aluminum MIG welding
- Ability to remain productive while working independently
- Read blue prints and drawings
- Close attention to detail
- Keeping your area clean, clear and safe at all times
- Strong work ethic and ability to work within a demanding and time sensitive environment
- Own reliable transportation
What We Offer Our Staff
- Employee Benefits plan
- We invest in the growth of our staff
- Full time work throughout the year in a seasonal industry
- Opportunities to advance in the company
- Located in beautiful Muskoka
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mig Aluminum Welding: 3 years (Preferred)
- G Driver's Licence (Required)